Why buy bike from us?
The Omega is a classic carbon road bicycle offering pro-level performance. Omega’s endurance race design offers all of the performance and responsiveness you need for longer rides. An ideal all-round road racing bike. The PRO version is with Shimano 105 drivetrain.
- FRAME: Omega Carbon Frame, Hub Size: 9×130/100 QR, Bottom Bracket: BSA, Brakes: Standard Rim Brake, Tires Up to 622/28, Fully Integrated Cables
- FORK: Omega, Carbon Monocoque
- HEADSET: COX IS42/28.6 | IS52/40
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34
- SHIFTERS: Shimano 105 R7000 2×11 Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, Blaze On
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, 11 Speed, SS
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 R7000, 11 Speed, 11/28T
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 CN601, 11 Speed
- HANDLEBAR: COX Speed, Drop 135mm, Reach 105mm, 31.8mm
- STEM: COX Speed, Forged Alloy, +-7° 31.8mm
- GRIPS: COX Logo Bar Tape, White
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-R561, SLR, Dual Pivot
- SADDLE: COX Storm Black/Blue
- SEAT POST: COX Speed , Double Bolt, Offset 16mm, 27.2mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: COX Speed, Forged Alloy, Singe Bolt, 31.8mm
- WHEELS: DRAG Circle 2.V, Novatec Hub w Sealed Bearings, 24/28H
- TIRES: Schwalbe Lugano, Kevlard Guard, 25-622
- WEIGHT: 9.8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000070, 01001236, 01001237
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file