Why buy bike from us?
Grand Canyon combines the speed of a road bike with the comfort of a city bike. Thanks to its front suspension, low weight and mountainbike drivetrain, the bike performs perfectly both around town and on longer distances.
- FRAME: Grand Canyon, Alloy Hydroformed
- HEADSET: COX IZS44/28.6 l ZS44/30
- CRANKSET: Shimano Acera M371 48/36/26 170mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Altus M2000, 3×9 Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus M310
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio T4000 SGS, 9 Speed
- CASSETTE: SH CS-HG400-9?? 11/32T
- CHAIN: YBN S9
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform, 9/16“
- HANDLEBAR: COX BAAR Low, Backsweep 6°, Upsweep 3°, Rise 20mm, 31.8mm
- STEM: COX ZX40, Forged Alloy, +-6° 31.8mm
- GRIPS: COX Dual Comp, Green Neon/Black 130mm
- BRAKES: Tektro HD-285 Hydraulic
- ROTORS: Tekto 160mm
- SADDLE: Cox StrikePro
- SEAT POST: COX 6061SE, Single Bolt, Offset 13mm, 31.6mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: COX Speed , Forged Alloy, Singe Bolt, 34.9mm
- WHEELS: Drag Hand Build, Double Wall, Loose Bearings
- TIRES: Schwalbe 28×1.4 Delta Cruiser Kevlar Guard
- WEIGHT: 14.8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001748, 01001749, 01001750
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file