Why buy bike from us?
Light and yet sturdy mountain bike with aluminium frame and Kid Fit design. Fitted with reliable Shimano gears, handbuilt wheels and a front suspension fork to reduce the pressure on small hands.
- FRAME: Hardy JR 24“, Alloy Hydroformed
- FORK: Suspension 40mm Travel, Coil
- HEADSET: 1” Thread
- CRANKSET: 24/34/42 Two lenghts option 120/140mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Tourney , 3×6 Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TZ30
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TY300, SGS
- CASSETTE: Shimano TZ20 6 Speed 14-28T
- CHAIN: YBN S20
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform, 9/16“
- HANDLEBAR: Promax Steel, Backsweep 9°, Rise 30mm , 25.4mm
- STEM: Alloy/Steel, Adjustable hight
- GRIPS: Rubber Black, 75mm
- BRAKES: V-brake
- SADDLE: Hardy JR, Kid Fit
- SEAT POST: Steel, 27.2mm
- WHEELS: Drag Hand Build, Single Wall Alloy Rim
- TIRES: Vee Tire VRB185 2.0 Galaxy Multiple Purpose Compound
- WEIGHT: 12.5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000875, 01000876
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file