Why buy bike from us?
Kid Fit designed Little Grace is especially appropriate for young ladies. With child-sized components, a lightweight aluminum frame, Little Grace provides maximum comfort, safety and enjoyment for your little princess. Combined with strong double walled handlebuilt wheels and brakes with the right sized levers for little hands.
- FRAME: Little Grace 20“, Alloy Hydroformed
- FORK: Rigid steel
- HEADSET: 1” Thread
- CRANKSET: 32T 120/Two lenghts option 140mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Tourney EF510 3?8 Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TY21B, SS
- CASSETTE: Shimano TZ20 6 Speed 14-28T
- CHAIN: YBN S20
- PEDALS: FP 651 Nylon 9/16“, Platform
- HANDLEBAR: Promax Steel, Backsweep 9?, Rise 30mm , 25.4mm
- STEM: Alloy/Steel, Adjustable hight
- GRIPS: Rubber, 75mm
- BRAKES: Alhonga HJ-721, V-brake
- SADDLE: Little Grace, Kid Fit
- SEAT POST: Steel, 27.2mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
- WHEELS: Drag Hand Build, Single Wall Alloy Rim
- TIRES: Vee Tire VRB024 2.125 Galaxy Multiple Purpose Compound
- WEIGHT: 11.8 kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000843
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file