Why buy bike from us?
After a 17-year hiatus, BMX Hall of Famer Dave Voelker has teamed up with GT Bicycles once again. To celebrate the reunion, GT has released this special edition Dayglo Orange ’87 Dyno Pro Compe, inspired by the year Voelker turned pro for GT/Dyno.
The new Dyno Pro Compe has been beefed up from the original with a 100% chromoly frame and fork, and the wheels have been super-sized to 29” with GT’s all-new Smoothie tires in a stout 29 x 2.5.
- Frame Dyno 87' Pro Compe Design, 100% Cr-Mo, DT Gusset, MID BB, Inverted Seat Stay V-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, 2.5" Tire Clearance
- Fork Dyno 87' Pro Compe Design, 100% Cr-Mo 2pc. Steerer, 31.8 O.D. Blades, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank GT Power Series Alloy 3pc., 175mm Arms, 22mm Square Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 36T 86' Performer Design Alloy Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain KMC Z1 Wide
- Rear Cogs 16T
- Handlebar Dyno Pretzel Cruise Control 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.875"H x 31.5"W, 5°Up, 9° Back
- Grips GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load, 1-1/8", 19mm Rise, 43mm
- Headset 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes Promax P-1 Aluminum V-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers Alloy
- Saddle GT Cruise Control Railed
- Seatpost Alloy Micro Adjust 25.4 x 300mm
- Speeds 1
- Sizes Available One Size
- Front Hub GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Front Tire GT Smoothie 29 x 2.5"
- Front Tire Size 2.5
- Rear Hub GT Superlace High Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 pawl Cassette, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolts
- Rear Tire GT Smoothie 29 x 2.5"
- Wheel Size 29"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G41150U10OS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file