Why buy bike from us?
The Hamax Outback is built around a solid aluminium frame to provide optimum protection and generous space for its occupants. The front of the carrier is equipped with the unique “Safe Connection Point” which secures a safe switch between bicycle arm, stroller wheel and optional jogger wheel. The connection point displays a green field when mounted correctly and a red field when unlocked.
The Outback has a comfortable interior and large windows which provide a great view out. The carrier is easy to fold and transport, and versatile in use over all kinds of terrain. Adjustable suspension enhances comfort and ensures a steady ride for the children. For 2019, the Outback also includes a 3 level recline function up to 12.5 degrees.
The Outback is approved and certified according to EN 15918 and EN 1888.
The Outback is suitable for 2 children up to a total weight of 40kg. The Outback One is narrower in width ( 72cm wide v. 86cm for the Outback ) and is suitable for 1 child up to 2kg.
- Easy to fold/unfold
- Pocket to store front cover layers when not in use
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Plush interior
- Spacious rear storage area
- Aerodynamic design
- Quick release 20” wheels with Schwalbe puncture resistant tyres
- Adjustable and ergonomic pushbar
- Parking brake
- Adjustable suspension for increased comfort
- UV protected windows
- See-through mesh for optimal ventilation and protection against insects
- 600D waterproof polyester fabrics
- Safe Connection Point
- Reflectors at the front, rear and on sides
- Reflective material on the sides and in the rear of the trailer, as well as on the tyres
- EN 15918/EN 1888 approved & certified
- Baby Insert available
- Excellent stability makes it perfect behind an e-bike
- Max weight per child: 22 kg/48.5 lb
- Max load: 40 kg/88 lb
- Max speed: 24 km/15mph
- Minimum age: 6 months
- Max child height: 117 cm/3.8 ft
- Weight of Outback (excl. tow bar): 18.5 kg /40.7 lb / Outback One 15.5kg / 34.1 lb
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: HAM400060, HAM400030
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file