Why buy bike from us?
Ergonomically designed E4 eScooter with powerful 250W motor and 8.5? wheels for a stable, comfortable and confidence inspiring ride. The free Reid eMobility app offers enhanced features such as journey tracking, light customisation, speedometer and more.
Why choose e-scooter?
Busier roads. Increasing travel costs. Rocketing pollution. Longer, more depressing commutes. Expanding waistlines. What do these real-life challenges have in common? The car. Over 75% of short-distance, inner-city travel is made by one.
We believe it’s time to escape these metal boxes, embrace two wheels, and reignite your freedom to move. If you’re wanting to ease up your commute, or you’re looking for a more eco-friendly way to travel, Reid electric scooters are the answer.
We deliver sleek and cleverly designed eScooters to answer all the challenges of riding around your city and more. Powered by the latest systems and with Reid app integration, these Reid electric scooters are ready to go.
- Large deck and ergonomic handlebar height and angle for increased rider comfort
- Reid App enabled showing speed, distance,lighting and enable electronic motor lock
- Large 8.5” wheels to roll over bumps and rough surfaces
- Powerful 250W motor with 3 power modes
- Mechanical disc brake with automatic motorcut off
- Simple and safe folding mechanism, easy to carry
- Stainless steel folding mechanisms for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Level 1 - Designed to be around walking pace, 4.3mph
- Level 2 - 9.3mph
- Level 3 - 15.5mph
- Frame High Grade Aluminium with IPX4 Rated Waterproof Casing for Battery and Controller
- Motor 250W
- Battery 30 Cell, 36V, 7.5AH
- Charge Time (Hours) 4-5hrs
- Range 17.3 mile
- Brakes Electronic Front Brake with Energy Capture | Mechanical Disc Rear Brake
- Wheelset 8.5? with 250w Motor in the Front
- Wheel Size 8.5"
- Tyres In Cellular Solid Tyres
- Weight 13.1kg
This product is not legal for use in a public place
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RESCT2001
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file