Why buy bike from us?
The #HMBRG V2 offers one of the smoothest rides available thanks to precision German engineering, pairing speeds of up to 18 mph (30 km/h) with a range of over 18 miles (30 km) from a single charge, owing to a generous battery. The result is an electric scooter that is every bit as convenient as it is practical for the urban commuter.
10“ air tyres make you feel like driving on clouds. The deck offers enough space for your feet, turning even long rides into pure comfort. With the index finger throttle and five speed levels, the velocity can be controlled continuously. The maximum speed is 28 km/h. The height of the handlebar can be adjusted according to the driver’s height.
The motor has a continuous output of 350 watt that guarantee a quick acceleration. The maximum range is 18 miles. For the battery (LI-ION, 36 V, 10.4 AH) we use quality cells. The charging time for 100 % is four hours and for 70 % only two hours.
Mechanical disk brakes (front and rear) are not only visually impressive, they also do an amazing job and decelerate the vehicle safely. The lighting system (certified according to the German regulation) has two benefits: One the one hand, the road ahead is properly lit and on the other hand, you are being seen by other road users.
- Maximum Speed 17 mph / 28 km/h
- Optimum Range 18 miles / 30 km
- Motor Power 350 W
- Throttle Triggerfinger
- Light Front & Rear
- Charge Time 4-6 hrs
- Voltage 36 V
- Battery LI-ION, 36 V, 10,4 AH
- Size 115 x 55,5 x 92-112 cm
- Size Folded 105 x 18 x 38 cm
- Wheel Size 10 inches
- Brakes Disc brakes front & rear
- Weight 17 kg
- Max Load 100 kg / 15.5 st
- Age 16 +
- Water Resistance* IPX4-rated
This product is not legal for use in a public place
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: UEHMBRGV2BLK
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file