Why buy bike from us?
Our pro rider inspired Team Signature models are our highest end offering. Featuring a full Cr-Mo frame, fork and handlebars, and spec'd with Power Series 22mm spindle 3pc cranks for increased durability, and an optional Free Coaster model the Team Signature series is ready to handle anything you throw it at as proven in our Complete Story video series.
- GT 4pc Bars
- BK Signature Pivotal
- High-end Metal Flake Finishes
- FRAME: Full Cr-Mo, DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs
- FORK: 100% Cr-Mo 1pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm OffSet, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- CHAIN: KMC HL1 Wide
- CRANK: GT Power Series Seamless Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 22mm x 48T Spline Spindle, GT 5mm 25T Alloy Chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: MID Sealed Bearing
- PEDALS: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- COG SET: 9T 1pc. Driver
- RIMS: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- TIRES: GT Pool 20 x 2.3"
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- REAR HUB: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Free Coaster, 36h, 17mm Nut
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- FRONT BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- REAR BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy Hinged U-type
- HANDLEBAR: GT Freestyle 4pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9.125"H x 29"W, 5° Up, 9° Back
- STEM: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm
- GRIPS: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- SADDLE: GT BK Signature Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G48701U10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file