Why buy bike from us?
Like a regular Croix de Fer, but with a flat bar.
Whether you want a more manoeuvrable bike, a more upright position or just never get in the drops, our Croix de Fer flat bar is ready and waiting.
Built from Chromoly steel tubing it features all the hallmarks of our original go anywhere bike.
We have however made a few additions to improve to the Croix de Fer's versatility.
- The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
- Standard QR dropouts mean your 9mm wheelsets can keep turning for another few years - and the practicalities don't end there.
- The drivetrain has been upgraded to Shimano's excellent GRX, featuring a 46/30T double chainset, an 11-34T cassette and RX400 derailleurs for reliable, smooth shifting, while the stopping is handled by Shimano's MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Tubeless ready rims and tyres, flat mount disc brakes, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
- Frame: Genesis Mjolnir seamless double-butted chromoly
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Chromoly disc fork with anything cage mounts
- Headset: PT-1606 EC34 Upper/EC34 Lower
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra SL--4700 10spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX400 10spd
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX FD-RX400
- Chainset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 46/30T XS = 165mm, S/M = 170mm, L/XL = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket:
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11/34T 10spd
- Rims: Jalco XCD23
- Hubs: KT-K68, 6 Bolt, 32h
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200
- Brake levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 9deg backsweep, XS = 640MM, SM/MED = 660MM, L-XL = 680MM
- Stem: Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm
- Saddle: Genesis
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Pedals: NW-91K with cage
- Size S: 164-172cm
- Size M: 170-178cm
- Size L: 178-186cm
- Size XL: 184-192cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21030SM, GN21030MD, GN21030LG, GN21030XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file