Why buy bike from us?
Go longer, go faster, and smooth out rough roads with a frameset and integrated components that are engineered for compliance. From gran fondos to epic solo rides, this lightweight composite bike is everything you need for your most challenging days.
With the perfect blend of stiffness and compliance, Defy Advanced Pro delivers a smooth, fast ride quality even on rough roads. Its innovative technologies include a D-Fuse composite seatpost and Contact SLR D-Fuse composite handlebar. These integrated cockpit components work as a system to add compliance and reduce road shocks and vibrations. The Advanced-grade composite frame is also integrated for disc brakes, with flat-mount disc brake tabs and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, plus clearance for high-volume tyres up to 35mm. The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision, while the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedaling efficiency.
Advanced Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smoother ride quality and less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system works seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 35mm) and disc-brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions, from smooth pavement to rugged backroads and mountain passes.
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Cosmos Navy/Gloss Metallic Red
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc. Compatible with fenders
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem: Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Contact Fleet SL
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR-2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant SLR-2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant SLR-2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32c, folding (max tyre width possible: 35mm)
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth, computer mount, tubeless prepared
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110069106, 2110069108, 2110069104, 2110069105, 2110069107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file