This composite road machine offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. With its aero-engineered frameset, integrated WheelSystem and disc-brake technology, you have a new level of efficiency and road handling to help you aim for the podium.
Meticulously developed for best-in-class aero road performance, this razor-sharp road racer was born to sprint, chase or make your attack. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s lightweight and stiff with a responsive ride quality. The components are as integrated as they can possibly be, with smooth lines from the handlebar and stem, internal cable routing, and a WheelSystem that uses a 65mm deep rear rim for maximum aero performance and a shallower 42mm front for added control. Even the disc brakes are integrated into the frame, with flat-mount calipers and thru-axles designed to optimize the technology.
AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimises aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall aero performance.
Integrated disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather. Thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, and an integrated WheelSystem with a 65mm rear rim and shallower 42mm front rim optimises aerodynamics and control.
Advanced-grade composite frameset features high-performance materials and modern manufacturing processes for optimised stiffness and the lowest weight in its category.
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Colours: Matte Rosewood
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR Aero
- Stem: Giant Contact SL Aero
- Seatpost: Giant Vector, composite
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SL
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52 with Giant Power Pro power meter
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem ( F:42mm, R:65mm)
- Hubs: Giant SLR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia AC 1, tubeless,700x25c (max tyre width possible: 26mm)
- Extras: tubeless prepared
- Weight: 8.1kg (Medium)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110094105, 2110094106, 2110094107, 2110094108, 2110094104
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file