Why buy bike from us?
Turn up the heat on challenging XC terrain. This full-suspension 29er features cutting-edge Maestro suspension and progressive geometry to help you crush all singletrack, from smooth and fast to steep and technical.
With an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset that’s engineered with 90mm of rear suspension travel and 100mm up front, this smooth-riding 29er is a master at conquering technical XC terrain. It’s optimised for larger diameter wheels with an updated Maestro suspension system that’s configured for a tighter rear triangle. Its progressive frame geometry makes it quicker and more agile on climbs and descents. A trunnion-mount shock produces a smooth, supple feel with improved pedaling efficiency, and its Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter and stronger than aluminium. A lightweight Giant WheelSystem with Boost technology comes with tubeless tyres already set up, making it easy to experience added efficiency and control on technical terrain.
ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is engineered with lightweight materials and aggressive geometry for faster climbing and accelerating.
29er speed and stability
Frame geometry and suspension are optimized for 29-inch wheels to deliver a race-winning combo of speed and stability on XC terrain.
Traction and control
Updated Maestro Suspension with an Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock delivers smooth suspension performance on XC climbs, corners and descents.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Balsam Green/Smoke Metal
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 90mm Maestro suspension
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Performance, 100mm, GRIP damper, 44mm offset, Boost 15x110, KaBolt, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 165/42.5, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL XC Flat, 780x31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Contact, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Contact SL (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano MT500
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT501
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCT 29 alloy
- Hubs: Shimano, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Recon Race 29x2.35, foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless, [R] Maxxis Recon Race 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless
- Extras: tubeless prepared
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2111010104, 2111010105, 2111010107, 2111010108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file