Why buy bike from us?
Steep drops, blind lines, chunky singletrack through roots and rocks. This fierce 29er helps you tame the wildest enduro terrain with smooth suspension and confident handling.
From the bike park to weekend enduros, daily trail sessions to rowdy backcountry adventures, this full-suspension 29er is ready for action. With a lightweight, strong and dependable ALUXX SL frameset, Reign 29 helps you conquer climbs and rail rugged descents with more confidence and control. It’s engineered with progressive geometry that’s optimized for its 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and headtube/seattube angles that put you in the perfect position to slay all types of singletrack. The updated Maestro suspension gives you 146mm of smooth, active rear travel that features a trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm. Add in a host of other aggressive trail riding technologies, including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost and the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing and tubeless tyres, and it’s ready to rip when you are.
Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series races. The trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight.
Progressive enduro geometry
The frameset features enduro-ready geometry so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 64.56/76.36-degree headtube/seattube angles with a 170mm travel, 42mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Black Ti/Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 146mm Maestro suspension
- Fork: Fox 38 Performance Elite GRIP2, 170mm, 110x15 Kabolt, tapered, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox X2 Performance, 205/60, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10-51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 32t with MRP AMG V2 guide
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 WT, MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, MaxxTerra , EXO+, TR tubeless
- Extras: tubeless prepared
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2111034104, 2111034105, 2111034107, 2111034108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file