Take control of the trail with this fun new hardtail E-bike. Now you can climb with greater ease and comfort, and ride farther—the perfect formula for an enjoyable day on the trail.
The Fathom E+ is a great choice for XC and singletrack terrain. A lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame and trail-friendly geometry can help you experience trail riding like never before. The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer hills with a smile. With a 120mm suspension fork and the confident performance of 27.5 wheels and tubeless tires, if offers smooth control and handling. The side-release EnergyPak Smart is seamlessly integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for charging. And it’s simple to control all your settings with the clean, easy-to-use RideControl ONE.
Smooth power delivery
The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer all kinds of terrain and have more fun.
Responsive hardtail handling
Lightweight aluminium frame with trail-friendly geometry, 120mm of front suspension travel, and confident 27.5 wheels with tubeless tyres puts you in control on off-road terrain.
Integrated EnergyPak Smart with 500Wh of capacity is easy to charge to 80% in 60 minutes with our 6A Fast Charger.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl ONE
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.3Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Metallic Blue / Black
- Frame: ALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, 141mm Boost QR, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 32 NLO DS 15AH-110, 27.5 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1?" steerer, lockout
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x750mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M285
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5, Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster 27.5x2.6, foldable, 60 TPI, EXO, Tubeless ready
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2133300104, 2133300105, 2133300107, 2133300108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file