Steep climbs, technical descents, longer days on the trail. With a smooth suspension setup and a seamless boost of pedalling support, this E-bike gives you the power and technology to ride the trails you dream about.
Designed with trail-friendly geometry, Stance E+ helps beginner or intermediate trail riders experience off-road E-bike riding at its best. Its lightweight, strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. It features 120mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, plus the stable, nimble ride quality of 29-inch wheels. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers 350 percent tunable support ratios through the Giant E-bike App. The new RideControl ONE with EVO display compatibility has integrated handlebar support buttons for improved ergonomic control. The EnergyPak battery system lets you extend the ride, and now you can charge it up quickly with a newly designed smart charger.
Strong motor support
The SyncDrive Sport motor with 70Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support helps you climb steep, rugged trails with ease.
ALUXX SL aluminium frame with 120mm FlexPoint suspension and 29-inch wheels produces a smooth, confident ride on technical trails. The Giant E-bike App gives you navigation, health and fitness functions.
EnergyPak offers a long range and is easy to charge up to 80 percent in 2.5 hours with new 6A Fast Charger.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Display: Giant RideControl Plus
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Balsam Green
- Frame: ALUXX SL-grade aluminium, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34 Air LO-R, 130mm travel, tapered steerer, Lockout, 110x15 Quick-Loc thru-axle
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x780mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: MRP 1X CS custom
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M745 Orion, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M745 Orion
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100-10, 11-46T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring (S:160, M/L:165, XL:170)
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimized
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4" foldable, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113306104, 2113306105, 2113306106, 2113306107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file