Ride rough roads, paths or singletrack with power and control. This new off-road E-bike helps you conquer hills and challenging terrain in a whole new way.
The all-new Fathom E+ Pro is built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame with trail-friendly geometry. It has the new RideControl Ergo that features simple, intuitive handlebar control buttons. New this year is the EnergyPak Smart Compact 625 battery with range extender compatibility. Built to ride on a variety of terrain, from mild XC trails to more challenging technical terrain, this hardtail is specially designed for balanced, stable handling with its 29-inch wheels. The SyncDrive Pro motor gives you 360 percent tunable power, and you can adjust it exactly the way you want. The frame is fitted with a 130mm suspension fork, and the RideControl App connects you with health, fitness and navigation functions.
625Wh EnergyPak is integrated into the downtube. The RideControl Ergo handlebar has RideDash EVO display compatibility and control buttons that connect with the RideControl App for health, fitness and navigation functions.
SyncDrive Pro motor technology gives you 360 percent tunable power so you can adjust your E-bike to ride just the way you like.
Balanced, confident handling
Lightweight, durable aluminium frame is specially designed for 29-inch wheels and a 130mm suspension fork for smooth off-road control.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display: Giant New RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 625, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Gunmetal Black/Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, 148x12mm Thru-Axle, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour Raidon 34 Boost Air LOR, 130mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1?" steerer, lockout
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x780mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm [F&R]
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M5100 11-51T 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC e11 Sport EPT e-bike optimized
- Crankset: Praxis Wavetm 36T Cold Forged 4130 premium steel Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimised
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Thru-axle
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Maxxis DHF 29X2.5" WT Foldable 60TPI TLR EXO [F]Maxxis Aggressor 29X2.5" WT Foldable 60TPI TLR EXO [R] (max tyre width 2.4" rear, 2.5" front)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger
- Weight: 19.5kg (medium)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113312107, 2113312108, 2113312104, 2113312105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file