Why buy bike from us?
Take control of the trail with this fun new hardtail E-bike. Now you can climb with greater ease and ride farther—the perfect formula for an enjoyable day on the trail.
The Fathom E+ is a great choice for XC and singletrack terrain. A lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame and trail-friendly geometry can help you experience trail riding like never before. The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer hills with a smile. New this year is the EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 battery with range extender compatibility. Featuring a 120mm suspension fork and the confident performance of 29-inch wheels and tubeless tyres, it offers balanced control and handling. The side-release EnergyPak Smart is seamlessly integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for charging. And it’s simple to control all your settings with the handlebar mounted RideControl ONE featuring EVO display compatibility.
Smooth power delivery
The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer all kinds of terrain and have more fun.
Balanced, confident handling
Lightweight aluminium frame with trail-friendly geometry, 120mm of front suspension travel, and stable 29-inch wheels with tubeless tyres puts you in control on off-road terrain.
Integrated EnergyPak Smart with 500Wh of capacity is easy to charge up to 80 percent in 2.5 hours with our 6A Fast Charger.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Display: Giant RideControl Plus
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colours: Matte Gunmetal Black
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" Head Tube, 141mm Boost QR, ISS, Giant EnergyPak Plus Range Extender Compatible, Integrated KS18 Kickstand Mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 32 Boost Coil LOR 29 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1?" steerer, lockout
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x690~780mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm [F&R]
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100-10 11-46T 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimised
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR, e-bike optimised
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4", EXO, 60 TPI (max tyre width possible: 2.4" rear, 2.5" front)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Weight: 19.5kg (medium)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113315104, 2113315105, 2113315107, 2113315108, 2113315109
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file