Faster up the climbs, longer loops, more singletrack fun on any given day. Give yourself the freedom to extend your trail-riding adventures with this powerful, smooth-riding 29er.
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the new Trance X E+ Pro 29 a massive 80Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support, all controlled by the new Giant E-bike App. This gives you the freedom to ride trails the way you want to. You can choose full power to ease your pedalling effort or tune it less aggressively to get more of a workout. Featuring 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel in the rear, 150mm up front, and progressive frame geometry that’s designed for 29-inch wheels, this is a whole new way to tackle technical singletrack trails. The EnergyPak 625 battery is cleanly integrated into the downtube of the lightweight ALUXX SL frame.
Smooth, powerful support
SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 80Nm of torque and tunable support ratios up to 360 percent. Smart Assist technology creates smooth pedal assistance that engages instantly when human power is applied, giving you reliable performance on steep climbs and at low speeds.
29er confidence and control
Optimised Maestro suspension for 29-inch wheels with 140mm rear/ 150mm front travel to roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you more momentum for technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Adjustable Frame Geometry
Flip chip lets you change the headtube and seattube angles, along with the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune the handling. You can choose the low position (65.8/76.0 head/seattube angle and 30mm BB drop) for faster, open terrain or high (66.5/76.7 head/seattube angle and 20mm drop) for slower, tighter singletrack.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Controller: Giant RideControl Ergo
- Display: N/A
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 625, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Polish Silver/Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL-grade Aluminium, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 140mm Maestro Suspension System, 'Boost' 148x12QR, ISS, Giant EnergyPak Plus Range Extender Compatible
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance Elite, 150mm travel, 44mm offset, FIT4, 3Pos-Adj. Damper, Boost 110x15QR, e-optimized
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 3-Pos Lever, 185x52.5mm Trunnion mount
- Handlebar: Giant Contact 35 Trail, 35x780mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm (S:125, M: 150, L/XL:170)
- Saddle: Giant Romero Trail
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT, 12-speed I-spec EV
- Front Derailleur: MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XTR, 12-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8120, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT, BL-M8100 I-spec EV
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7100-12, 10-51T, 12-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Praxis Wavetm 36T Cold Forged 4130 premium steel Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set (Q-factor=168, S:160, M/L:165, XL:170)
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant e-TR1 29, Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant e-TR1 [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant e-TR1
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO, 3c MaxxTerra [F]Maxxis Dissector 29x2.6" Foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 120tpi 3C Compound [R]
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger Tubeless kit (liquid, valves, levers, manual, tool), Inner tube supplied, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113339107, 2113339108, 2113339104, 2113339105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file