Why buy bike from us?
Pick your destination and find joy in the journey. This new E-bike is ideal for trekking, giving you the power to ride farther with a boost that’s pure fun.
The new Explore E+ is engineered to help you make the most of every journey. The ALUXX SL aluminium frame features a step-through design, making it easier to mount and dismount while carrying bags or panniers. Its powerful and tunable SyncDrive Sport motor and integrated EnergyPak provide a smooth, seamless boost of power so you can cover greater distances and conquer steep climbs. Its integrated rack mounts allow you to customise your cargo capacity, making it easier to carry the essentials for journeys near and far.
The ALUXX aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Sport motor combine for smooth handling and acceleration on all types of roads from hills to flats.
Explore new routes
The RideControl EVO with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity makes it easy to keep the battery charged.
Explore E+ gives riders the freedom to ride farther with its EnergyPak Smart 500 battery that delivers 500Wh of power.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Controller: Giant RideControl Ergo 2
- Display: Giant RideDash EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colours: Satin Metallic Navy
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 DS 63mm travel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs: Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A chargerGiant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Lighting: Axa BlueLine 30Lux Steady E6 frontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier: MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
- Weight: 21.4kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113709104, 2113709105, 2113709107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file