Why buy bike from us?
Choose a route, any route. With its all-road capabilities and smooth, natural pedalling support, Roam E+ helps you ride smooth roads, rough roads, bike paths or trails. It’s fun, easy and ready to roll.
Engineered with a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frameset and a new SyncDrive Core motor, Roam E+ is all about versatility. Blending the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike, it encourages you to explore more adventurous routes. It comes with wider tyres and a 63mm suspension fork so you can comfortably ride rough roads or paths. Make the rough roads feel a little smoother and the hard climbs a little easier with the do-it-all Roam E+.
Powerful SyncDrive Core motor, light and durable ALUXX aluminium frame, and wider tyres give you the ability to ride any road, any route.
Comfort and control
63mm suspension fork and wider tyres improve comfort and control on rough roads or paths.
Long-lasting EnergyPak 400 battery allows you to ride farther without running out of power.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Core
- Controller: RideControl One
- Display: N/A
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 63mm travel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, 25.4
- Stem: Giant Sport,15-Degree, 25.4
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M275
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant GX03V, 700C Aluminium
- Hubs: Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c, Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 50mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113715104, 2113715105, 2113715107, 2113715108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file