With Thrive E+, you get an all-access pass to the open road, no matter what your fitness level.
Designed with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Thrive E+ is a flat-bar fitness E-bike built specifically for women in its frame geometry and contact points. Enjoy the pace with the SyncDrive Pro motor that provides a natural, yet powerful, E-bike experience. The motor also features Smart Assist Technology that automatically adjusts the support level based on your pedalling input. The 6-sensors translate measurements about your riding to add the perfect amount of power at just the right time for a fluid ride quality. The EnergyPak Smart battery is so sleek, you’ll have your friends looking twice to know it’s an E-bike. Forget any barriers to biking, you have the freedom to go farther on paved roads knowing the motor is there for support and powerful disc brakes add safety and control to your ride.
Designed with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, including women’s-specific frame geometry, E-bike friendly saddle and grips for a comfortable road riding experience in an appealing package.
Convenient, Easy Ride
Smart Assist Technology and 360% max support from the SyncDrive Pro motor pair up to bring you powerful, seamless riding so you can enjoy time outdoors with your riding partners.
The reliable EnergyPak Smart battery bolsters your fitness efforts, keeping you motivated and inspired. Monitor your riding data and track your fitness gains using RideControl EVO or the optional RideControl Plus.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display: Giant RideControl Plus (optional by gear program)
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 375, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Colours: Gloss Unicorn White/Moonstone
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium. Compatible with fenders and kickstand
- Fork: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 12x100 thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Flat, 31.8x580mm for XS/S, 620mm for M
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-shape, Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Sport Pro
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: Shimano MT201 / BR-U300, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport
- Crankset: Giant custom crankset, 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant GX Disc
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Stainless
- Tyres: Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding MaxxShield (max tyre width possible: 40mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A fast charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113104103, 2113104104, 2113104105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file