Why buy bike from us?
The spirited power of Embolden E+ entices you to say yes at every turn, tackling new terrain while having a blast, and riding further and faster than before.
Embolden E+ isn’t just your bike, it’s a gateway to a new level of play, utilising a powerful SyncDrive Sport motor, RideControl ONE’s clean controls, and a confidence-inspiring Liv 3F frame design atop a 130 mm fork and 120mm rear suspension. Designed to match you with just the right wheel size for balance and maneuverability, XS frames come with 27.5-inch wheels, and S-M frames come with 29-inch wheels. Ample stand-over height and a powerful, fully-integrated battery lets you maneuver through technical sections with ease. The efficient FlexPoint Suspension means quick and capable descending without batting an eye at climbs. Internal cable routing makes for a clean riding machine, and fender and kickstand compatibility make Embolden E+ the perfect choice for any route.
A SyncDrive Sport motor, new fully integrated EnergyPak Smart 625Whr or 500Whr battery, handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE and Smart Assist Technology mean going farther, faster, and more efficiently than before.
Agile and Functional
The 130 mm front / 120 mm rear suspension platform creates a playful ride, along with fender and rack compatibility making for an all-around backcountry adventure machine.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy for a confidence-inspiring and maneuverable geometry, and suspension tested and tuned by women for the ultimate riding performance and experience.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Display: Giant RideControl Plus (optional)
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M (XS: 27.5", S-M: 29")
- Colours: Matte Ocean Storm
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 120mm FlexPoint Suspension System
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34 Air LO-R, 130mm travel, tapered steerer, Lockout, 110x15 Quick-Loc thru-axle
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x750~780mm (XS-S: 750 / M-L: 780)
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Contact Upright
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M745 Orion, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M745 Orion
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100-10, 11-46T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring (XS/S:160, M:165)
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimized
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4/ 27.5x2.4 Foldable, 60TP, EXO, Tubeless Ready (XS-S: 27.5", M: 29")
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113310103, 2113310104, 2113310105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file