Epic rides are now within reach - access the mountainous adventures of your dreams.
Whether you’re looking to ride faster, go farther or gain fitness, Vall E+ Pro will take you beyond boundaries. Adjust your riding mode with the handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE, which connects to an app so you can see your ride information, such as battery level and support level. Vall E+ Pro features the top end SyncDrive Pro motor, which offers six levels of assistance, ranging from 100-360%, including Smart Assist mode. Designed to match you with just the right wheel size for balance and maneuverability, XS and S frames come with 27.5-inch wheels, while M frames give riders 29-inch wheels. Combining a smooth, integrated battery and powerful motor design, Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy provides an efficient ride. A 120mm suspension fork and seamless power integration allow you to get to the trailhead faster and climb steeper routes, so you can enjoy the vistas and descents.
Accessible and Reliable
Access to new trails and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the 180 km range of the ultra-reliable EnergyPak Smart 500Wh battery. The SyncDrive Sport motor, powered by Yamaha, delivers 70Nm of torque and has six speed control settings, ranging from 50-350%.
Along with the integrated speed sensor, the EnergyPak Smart battery is integrated into the downtube and easily accessible.
Smart Assist Technology smooths out bumps along the ride, and RideControl ONE controls are easy to access and use on the handlebar to select pedal assist functions and view battery levels.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport
- Display: Giant RideControl One
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: XS, S, M (XS-S: 27.5", M: 29")
- Colours: Gloss Echeveria
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1? inch headtube, 141mm Boost QR, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 32 Boost Coil LOR 27.5 / 29 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1? inch steerer, lockout (XS-S: 27.5", M: 29")
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x690~750mm (XS-S: 690 / M: 750)
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: chainguide
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100-10 11-46T 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport, E-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor , 36T Steel Direct Mount
- Rims: Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimised, Giant AM 27.5, Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width, e-bike optimised (XS-S: 27.5, M: 29er)
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR, e-bike optimised
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4 / 27.5x2.4, Foldable, EXO, Tubeless Ready (XS-S: 27.5", M: 29") (max tyre width possible: 2.4" rear, 2.5" front)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart chargerGiant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Weight: 19.6kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113322103, 2113322104, 2113322105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file