Why buy bike from us?
Easy to get on and off. A confident, upright riding position. Suspension fork and seatpost. Big, bump-absorbing tires and hill-erasing power. Everything in life should feel this good.
Simple to use, a breeze to ride – the trustworthy Bosch drive system delivers impressive power in an effortlessly natural way. There’s a reason Bosch is the leading name in e-bike systems.
Equipped for life, equipped for fun: Racks to carry your stuff, radar to keep you safe, fenders to keep you clean, lights to improve your visibility, and kickstands for easy parking.
500 Wh Battery
The 2nd largest battery pack offered on Adventure Neo. Removable and quick charging, with enough range for long commutes and far-flung adventures.
Up to 150 Km
With up to 150 Km of range on a single charge, you’ve got the power to go anywhere and do anything. Ride longer. Ride happier. Easy peasey.
25 km/h Assist
This drive system provides pedal assist up to a maximum speed of 25km/h. Above that, it’s all you.
Bosch Active Line Plus Motor
A smooth 50 Nm of torque and assist levels up to 270% of your output let you roll through the city and beyond.
The bump-absorbing front fork, suspension seatpost and comfy saddle make every ride comfortable and inviting.
See and be seen with powerful front and rear lights for more safety.
An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
Get on and go
The wide step-thru design of the frame makes getting on and off the bike easy for everyone, while our expert aluminum craftsmanship delivers a robust, durable, confidence-inspiring ride.
The charge port is located conveniently high on the frame.
All Adventure Neos are ready to mount an Abus Lock, for greater security.
- Wheel Sensor Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Chain: Shimano HG93, 9-speed
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- Fork: SR Suntour Mobie A32, 63mm travel, coil with preload adjuster, lockout, crown light mount, 44mm offset
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, post mount disc, dual waterbottle headtube mount
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x100mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano TX505, QR
- Rims: Cannondale 2, double wall
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tire Size: 56
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5 x 2.20"
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT10 rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Handlebar: Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Adventure Neo, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cane Creek Thudbuster G4 suspension post, 31.6, 375mm (S), 430mm (L)
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- E-System Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-System Charger: Bosch 2A
- E-System Display: Bosch Purion
- Extra 1: Front and rear lights, premium fenders, rear carrier
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C68251U10SM, C68251U10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file