Why buy bike from us?
Easy to get on and off. A confident, upright riding position. Suspension fork and seatpost. Big, bump-absorbing tires and hill-erasing power. Everything in life should feel this good.
Simple to use, a breeze to ride – the trustworthy Bosch drive system delivers impressive power in an effortlessly natural way. There’s a reason Bosch is the leading name in e-bike systems.
Equipped for life, equipped for fun: Racks to carry your stuff, fenders to keep you clean, lights to improve your visibility, and kickstands for easy parking.
400 Wh Battery
- The smallest and lightest battery pack offered on Adventure Neo. Fast charging, removable and easy to carry, it offers ample range and power for everyday adventures.
Up to 120 Km
- With up to 120 Km of range on a single charge, you’ve got the power to go anywhere and do anything. Ride longer. Ride happier. Easy peasey.
25 km/h Assist
- This drive system provides pedal assist up to a maximum speed of 25km/h. Above that, it’s all you.
- Chain: Shimano HG93, 9-speed
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Fork: SR Suntour Mobie A32, 63mm travel, coil with preload adjuster, lockout, crown light mount, 44mm offset
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, post mount disc, dual waterbottle headtube mount
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Hubs: (F) Formula DC-51, 15x100mm thru-axle / (R) Formula DC-1422, QR
- Rims: Cannondale 2, double wall
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tire Size: 56
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5 x 2.20"
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Brake Levers: Riderever hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Riderever hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Handlebar: Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Comfort
- Seatpost: TranzX, suspension dropper post, 31.6, 50mm travel
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- E-System Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus
- E-System Battery: Bosch PowerTube 400Wh
- E-System Charger: Bosch 2A
- E-System Display: Bosch Purion
- Extra 1: Front and rear lights, fenders, rear carrier
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C68351U10SM, C68351U10LG, C68351U20SM, C68351U20LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file