Why buy bike from us?
The Croix de Fer - now more capable and adaptable than ever before!
Our genre-defying, boundary-blurring bestseller built from Mjolnir Chromoly steel tubing. The original gravel bike retains the same go-anywhere, do anything attitude that's been instilled since it's conception over ten years ago.
- Kitted out with a Shimano Sora groupset the Croix De Fer 10 is your gateway to exploring all the gravel paths and roads less ridden you could possibly find.
- The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix - and it doesn't end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
- Mudguard and rack ready, fixings for Anything Cages on the forks and featuring tubeless compatibility, this bike is the complete package.
- Never has one bike been more worthy of the 'one bike, many hats' crown. Croix de Fer - supremely capable, infinitely adaptable.
- Frame Genesis Mjolnir seamless double-butted chromoly
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Chromoly disc fork with anything cage mounts
- Headset PT-1606 EC34 Upper/EC34 Lower
- Shifters Shimano Sora ST-R3000 9spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora R3000 9spd GS cage
- Front Derailleur Shimano Sora R3000 band on
- Chainset Genesis TAF37 46/30T, XS = 165mm, S/M = 170mm, L/XL = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-RS500
- Chain KMC X9
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG400-9 11/34T 9spd
- Rims Jalco XCD21
- Hubs KT-K68, 6 Bolt, 32h
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Brakes TRP SPYRE-C mechanical disc
- Brake levers Shimano Sora ST-R3000 9spd
- Handlebars Genesis Alloy, 16 deg flare, XS = 400MM, SM/MED = 420MM, L-XL =
- Stem Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm
- Saddle Genesis
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Pedals NW-91K with cage
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21030MD, GN21020XL, GN21020LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file