Why buy bike from us?
Our 3AL-2.5v double-butted titanium frame and full carbon fork create a faster, lighter CdF that retains the cross-terrain capacity for which the legend is famous.
Paired with our full carbon fork, the titanium variant slices over a kilogram compared to our steel models.
- Tube profiles are carefully selected and designed to give the new double-butted titanium platform a stiff and efficient pedalling platform, retaining the same connected feel and 'in-saddle' comfort for which the steel Croix de Fer is famed.
- The fully oval 28.6/35mm toptube and cleverly swaged seat tube are all engineered to deliver high levels of comfort.
- The large diameter 44mm oval-rounded trapezoid downtube, beefy S-Bend mountain bike-derived chainstays, tapered 56-46mm headtube and 34.9mm lower seat tube OD help ensure direct and efficient power transfer and pinpoint sharp handling.
- The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Ti Croix - and it doesn't end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 54mm front tyre.
- We've spared no expense with a complete Shimano GRX 810 groupset giving you more gearing and terrain options to go further, faster than ever before.
- Thru-axles front and rear, tubeless ready rims and tyres, flat mount disc brakes, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
- Frame 3AL-2.5V Butted Titainium
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Genesis Carbon CX
- Headset PT-1860BC IS42 Upper / IS52 Lower
- Shifters Shimano GRX ST-R810 11spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RD-RX810 Medium cage
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX FD-RX810
- Chainset Shimano GRX FC-RX810-2 46/30T XS/S = 170MM, M/L= 172.5mm, XL= 175mm
- Chain KMX X11
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG800-11 11/34T 11spd
- Rims WTB ST Light i23 TCS 2.0
- Hubs Formula Front - CL-712 / Rear - RXC-142S
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Brakes Shimano GRX BR-RX810
- Brake levers Shimano GRX ST-R810 11spd
- Handlebars Genesis Alloy, 16 deg flare, XS = 400MM, SM/MED = 420MM, L-XL = 440MM
- Stem Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm
- Saddle Genesis
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Pedals NW-91K with cage
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21080MD
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file