The ultimate load lugging, all-seasons town bike.
Supplied with 'guards, a rear rack and a load carrier up front, whether it's the daily commute or picking up supplies, the Brixton can handle it.
- Want to carry extra? The Brixton also has a plethora of bottle cage, frame bag and Anything cage mounts for you to fill up until you can pack no more.
- The practicalities don't end there - we've specified an in internal hub gear for the ultimate clean-running drivetrain, and hydraulic disc brakes for the reliable stopping in all conditions.
- Based on our best-selling CDA frame, the hybrid double-butted alloy tubeset at its heart is clever mix of two differing grade alloys, meaning you won't compromise on ride quality over rough tarmac, or even light gravel.
- Aiding comfort and all-terrain ability even further are the 37mm-wide tyres, making the Brixton superbly capable and adaptable.
- Frame ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Genesis Chromoly Disc
- Headset PT-1606 Upper EC34 / Lower EC34
- Shifters N/A
- Rear Derailleur N/A
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Chainset Samox AF13, 42t, XS = 165MM, S/M/L/XL = 170MM
- Bottom Bracket CARTRIDGE, 68x127.5MM
- Chain KMC Z1
- Cassette / Freewheel LMA-A 17T
- Rims Shining DB-31 32H
- Hubs KT Front KT-K88F / Rear KT-T58R
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres WTB All Terrain 700x37c
- Brakes PROMAX DSK-300 Road
- Brake levers PROMAX BL-253
- Handlebars Genesis Alloy 16deg flare, XS = 400MM, SM/MED = 420MM, L-XL = 440MM
- Stem Genesis Alloy - 7 deg, 90MM = XS/S/M, 100MM = L/XL
- Saddle Genesis
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy 27.5mmx350mm
- Pedals NW-303
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21270XS, GN21270SM, GN21270MD, GN21270XL, GN21270LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file