Why buy bike from us?
There is good reason why the equilibrium has been a staple in our range for many a year now - the combination of a lightweight, durable Reynolds 725 frame, classic looks, full-length mudguard capabilities, sublime ride and handling qualities has made it a true riders' favourite; to many the quintessential four-season UK road bike.
- With a little more relaxed geometry versus a conventional road race frame (longer wheelbase, slacker headtube angle & more fork offset), the Equilibrium is our lightweight steel all-rounder, ideally suited to big mile rides where comfort, stability and efficiency come before KOM leaderboards.
- That said, it's no slouch, the surefooted geometry, spritely steel frame and fork work wonders to smooth out and tame the worst of the UK broken roads and will have you descending and cornering like you're on rails!
- Frame Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated chromoly
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Genesis Steel
- Headset PT-1767D EC34 Upper / EC34 Lower
- Shifters Shimano 105 ST-R7000 11spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 RD-R7000-GS
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- Chainset Shimano 105 FC-R7000 50/34T XS = 170MM S/M = 172.5MM L/XL = 175MM
- Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BBR60
- Chain KMC X11
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG70011 11-34T
- Rims Jalco MRS24
- Hubs KT Front - KT-G15F / Rear - KT-GTER
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres WTB Exposure 700x30c
- Brakes PROMAX RC-477
- Brake levers Shimano 105 ST-R7000 11spd
- Handlebars Genesis Alloy XS = 400MM, S/M = 420MM, L/XL = 440MM
- Stem Genesis Alloy -7deg 90MM = XS, 100MM = S/M, 110MM = L/XL
- Saddle Genesis
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21800SM, GN21800MD, GN21800LG, GN21800XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file