Why buy bike from us?
Escape ADVANCED is equipped with Shimano Drive Unit-E6100 which provides full-automatic shifting for a more natural riding experience.
Its range is increased thanks to the efficient battery consumption and its cutoff speed is adjustable via E-TUBE PROJECT. The model features SHIMANO MT400 hydraulic disc brakes that deliver long-lasting performance and quick, easy installation and adjustment.
- Cycle Computer Shimano SC-E6100
- Drive Unit Shimano DU-E6100
- Battery Shimano BT-E8014
- Frame DRAG Escape 29er, Alloy Hydroformed, Double Butted, Tapered
- Fork Rock Shox Recon RL 29, 120mm, 15x110MXL
- Headset VP J203AE ZS44/28.6 lZS55/39.8
- Crankset Shimano FC-E6100
- Shifters Shimano, Deore SL-M5100-L/SL-M4100-R, 2×10 speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano, Deore RD-M5120, 10 speed, SGS, Shadow Plus
- Cassette Shimano, Deore CS-M4100, 10 speed, 11/42T
- Chain Shimano CN-HG54 10 speed
- Pedals VP Components 565, 9/16“
- Handlebar COX BAAR SL, Backsweep 9°, Upsweep 4°, Rise 12mm , 31.8mm, 740mm
- Stem COX, Forged Alloy, 31.8mm. 60mm
- Grips COX Logo2Lock, Black, 130mm
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT400
- Rotors 6 bolts 160mm
- Saddle COX StrikePro V33, Black
- Seat Post COX 31.6/350mm
- Seat post clamp Alloy Bolt, 35mm
- Wheels DRAG Level 2D, Handbuild, Loose bearings
- Tires Vee Tire Crown Gem 29×2.3?
- Weight 20.7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000965
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file