Why buy bike from us?
A cornerstone of our range since 2008, the beauty of the Equilibrium is in its versatility.
- Reynolds 725 tubing isolates you from broken tarmac and unmade roads, while-árack and guard mounts make the Equilibrium your timeless, year-round companion, wherever the road may take you.
- Equipped with Shimano's workhorse 105 groupset, the latest Equilibrium will accommodate a 32mm tyre to deliver more comfort than ever before - whether you're riding along green lanes, light gravel or cobbles.
- Proven Equilibrium geometry and practicality combined with a traditional steel frame and confidence-inspiring disc brake performance makes what we believe to be the ideal UK road disc all-rounder.
- Frame Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated chromoly
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Genesis Carbon road disc
- Headset F17A Tapered 1 1/8"" - 1 1/5""
- Shifters Shimano 105 ST-R7020 11spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 RD-R7000 11spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 FD-R7000L
- Chainset Shimano 105 FC-RC7000 50/34T XS = 170MM S/M = 172.5MM L/XL = 175MM
- Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BBR60
- Chain KMC X11
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG70011 11-34T
- Rims Jalco SR500
- Hubs Formula Front RX812 / Rear RX300
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres WTB Exposure 700x32c
- Brakes Shimano 105 BR-R7070
- Brake levers Shimano 105 ST-R7020 11spd
- Handlebars Genesis Alloy XS = 400MM, S/M = 420MM, L/XL = 440MM
- Stem Genesis Alloy -7deg 90MM = XS, 100MM = S/M, 110MM = L/XL
- Saddle Genesis
- Seatpost Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21820XS, GN21820SM, GN21820MD, GN21820LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file