The Cuda Trace is our newest range of pedal bikes combining the affordability of our previous Leisure range with the weight and quality of our performance range.
The result is a great lightweight bike at a great price!
- Short reach alloy brake levers to make pulling the brakes possible
- Short cranks and lower bottom bracket to help with pedal effiency
- Narrower saddle to keep the hips aligned
- Lightweight for better handling
- Multi terrain tyres to make all adventures possible
- Wheel Size 20"
- Gender Unisex
- Frame Material Aluminium
- Colour Blue
- Frame 6061 Aluminium
- Fork Rigid
- Stem Alloy Ahead 1" - 40mm ext
- Handlebars Alloy Low Rise 25.4mm
- Brakes Alloy V-Brake with Alloy Tektro Junior With Short And Adjustable Reach
- Shifters Shimano M315 7 Speed Shifter, compatible with Sureshift
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7 Speed
- Crankset Alloy Crank Arm 114mm
- Cassette/Freewheel Shimano Mega Range 7 speed Freewheel 14-34T To Help
- Master The Climbs
- Chain KMC Single Speed
- Bottom Bracket Cartidge For Sqaure Taper Cranks
- Cable Routing External
- Bar Tape/Grips Black 100mm
- Number of Gears 7
- Saddle Junior
- Seat Post Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm x 250mm
- Tyres Kenda Small Block 8 20 x 1.5"
- Wheelset Alloy Rims Laced On Alloy QR Hubs
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: CUD2016, CUD2017
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file