Why buy bike from us?
The Comet is built around a confidence inspiring 6061 heat treated aluminium frame and a chromoly fork to give you a stable and comfortable ride.
It has been finished with a single chainring up front to keep maintenance low and a high-quality Shimano 7 speed 11-32 cassette to still offer a gear range that will allow you to take on any terrain. stopping is taken care of by Promax V-Brakes front and rear to make the Comet a fantastic all-round urban bike.
- Frame 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork Hi ten Chromoly / mudguard eyelets 1-1/8"
- Headset Neco H-148-MP 1-1/8"
- Shifters Shimano Tourney SL-RS35-7R RevoShift 7 speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Chainset Prowheel A105P(3) / 40T / 170mm
- Bottom Bracket CH CH52 sealed bearing 68-118mm
- Chain KMC Z7
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG200-7 / 12-32T
- Rims Shining A6N / 36h
- Hubs KT A16F/AY1R / 36h / front / rear
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres Vee tire Zilent 700x42c
- Brakes Promax TX-117 V-Brakes
- Brake levers Promax BL-39G
- Handlebars Ridgeback alloy / 20mm rise x 6deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 15in/19in = 640MM, 21in/25in = 660MM
- Stem Ridgeback +7deg / 70mm
- Saddle Ridgeback custom / high density fill / steel rail
- Seatpost Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals Resin metro
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21010MD, RB21010LG, RB21010XL, RB21010XXL, RB21011SM, RB21011MD, RB21011LG, RB21011XL, RB21011XXL, RB21010SM
Barcodes: 5027726650307, 5027726650314, 5027726650321, 5027726650338, , , 5027726679353, 5027726679360, , 5027726650291
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file