Why buy bike from us?
Our latest 4-strong range named Terrain are ideal for those who prefer the comfort of wider tyres and front suspension or beginner mountain bikers looking to branch out into more serious off-road adventures.
Built around a dependable aluminium frame, each Terrain model packs 100mm of travel up front to soak up bigger bumps and small drops with a dependable Shimano drivetrain. Rolling on grippy 27.5 Trax tyres, the Terrain range gives plenty of confidence when departing the canal tow paths in search of something more challenging.
- Frame ALX8 6066/6061-T6 DOUBLE-BUTTED ALUMINIUM
- Rear Shock N/A
- Fork SR SUNTOUR SF19 XCE28 DS 27.5 100 mm
- Headset Feimin FP-H863
- Shifters Shimano ST-EF41
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur Shimano FD-TZ500 DM6
- Chainset Prowheel TA-CQ68 42 / 34 / 24 170 mm
- Bottom Bracket 68mm/122.5mm
- Chain KMC HV-500
- Cassette / Freewheel Shimano CS-HG200-7 12-32T
- Rims JHT HLQC-02AB
- Hubs Joytech JY-751DSE / F362TSE
- Spokes Steel 14g
- Tyres Deli 27.5 x 2.1
- Brakes Alhonga V-Brake
- Brake levers Shimano ST-EF41
- Handlebars Ridgeback Alloy 720 mm width / 18 mm rise
- Stem Ridgeback Alloy 75 mm
- Saddle Ridgeback
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2 x XS/SM 350 mm, MD/XL 400mm
- Pedals NW-303
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21600XS, RB21600SM, RB21600LG, RB21600XL, RB21600MD
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file