Three speed modes, easy switch
- When commuting to work, press S to go faster. When cruising around the park, press D, and in crowded areas, you can turn on the pedestrian mode to go slower. Simply double press the power button to switch between modes and easily adjust the speed to your surroundings
High safety lithium battery
- 45km super long-range battery*
- The battery is safe and durable with a capacity of 446Wh. Acceleration is fast
- reaching a maximum speed of 25km/h. A full charge can take you 45 kilometers.
New generation energy recovery system
- Convert kinetic energy into electrical
energy for longer battery life
- The kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) has been fully upgraded, and the energy
conversion efficiency has been further improved.
- It can recover the kinetic energy of each
braking and non-powered coasting, and convert it into usable electrical energy to further
improve the cruising range.
- The efficiency of energy recovery can be adjusted through the Mi
- Home App to meet your individual riding needs.
Central controls designed for a better riding experience
Easy to control, try and you will know
- Multifunctional dashboard: Real-time display of 8 kinds of data: speed, speed mode, power, lock status and other driving information at a glance
- Comfortable extended grip: The handlebar is made of TPR material for a more comfortable grip which can effectively improve the driving experience.
- Sensitive hand throttle: The hand throttle's moderate resistance and timely feedback make driving speed easier to control and the acceleration smoother.
- One button, multiple functions: Intuitive controls, one button, multiple functions: Not only does the button turn the power on and off, it can also be used to switch between speed modes and to turn the headlights on and off.
Fold it up in 3 seconds
- It only takes 3 seconds to fold the scooter together.
- After folding, the vehicle is compact and takes up less space, making it easy to fit in the trunk.
- The body is made of low-density, high-strength aerospace grade aluminum alloy material and can carry a load of up to 100kg.
- With a net weight of 14.2 kg, it can easily be taken anywhere at anytime.
- Max. speed: 25km/h (Max speed for each mode: Pedestrian mode: 5km/h; D: 20km/h; S: 25km/h)
- Range: 45km
- Weight: 14.2kg
- Gradeability: 20%
- Braking:E-ABS and disc brake
- Rated power: 300W
- Max. power: 600W
- Tires: 8.5" front and rear pneumatic tires
- Controller undervoltage protection: 29V±0.5V
- Controller current limit: 17A±0.5A
- Motor type: Brushless DC motor
- Max. load: 100kg
- Rider height: 120cm-200cm
- Rider age: Age 16-50
- Working temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- IP-rating: IP54
- Charging time: 8-9 hours
- Battery type: Lithium ion battery
- Battery model:NED1004-K
- Rated capacity: 12400mAh/446Wh
- Rated voltage: 37 VDC
- Maximum charging voltage: 42 VDC
- Charging temperature range: 0°C~+40°C
- Discharge temperature range: -20°C~+50°C
- Battery weight: 3 kg
- Cyclical lifetime: 500 charging cycles with
power maintained above 70%
- Output power: 71W
- Input current: 2A MAX
- Output current: 1.7A
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 42V
- DC cable length: 2m
- DC cable port type: Custom F8.0*1.6mm
In The Box
- Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 x1
- Power adapter x1
- Hexagon wrench x1
- Extended nozzle adapterX1
- Screws x5
- Tire x 1
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file