Trigger 9.0 is a cross country mountain bike made for fast laps and long days in the mountains.
It’s built with special attention to value and the parts that make the biggest difference in performance. A 1×12 SRAM NX drivetrain, RockShox Recon Silver SoloAir fork, and Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for mountain bikers and XC racers searching for fast, fun, singletrack adventure.
DRAG Trigger has a super lightweight triple-butted alloy frame, optimized to provide you with the best possible experience when heading out for a ride or race. We’ve made the geometry to reflect the needs of a true cross country and ”down country” rider, including 29” or 27.5? wheels depends on size, a low standover height, longer reach, and a slacker head tube angle. With features like 100 mm of front travel, internal cable routing, boost hubs, and internal dropper post compatibility, the Trigger is the best all-around hardtail. No matter XC or DC!
- Frame Trigger, Alloy Hydroformed, Triple Butted, Internal Cables, Tapered, BOOST
- Size 27.5: S, 29: M, L, XL
- Color Beige/Black
- Fork Rock Shox Recon Silver RL 29, SoloAir, 100mm, MXL Stealth, Fast Black
- Headset COX Components ZS44/28.6 | ZS55/30
- Crankset SRAM NX Eagle 34T, DUB
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle Trigger, 12 Speed
- Front derailleur N/A
- Rear derailleur SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed
- Cassette SRAM CS PG1210 EAGLE 11-50T
- Chain SRAM CN SX EAGLE 12 Speed
- Pedals Nylon Platform, 9/16
- Handlebar COX Heli SL, Backsweep 9°, Upsweep 4°, Rise 0mm , 31.8mm, 740mm
- Stem COX Heli, Forged Alloy, 0° 31.8mm, 70mm,
- Grips COX Direct Lock 130mm
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT500, Servo Wave
- Rotors Shimano RT56 180/160mm, 6 bolts
- Saddle COX Strike II
- Seat Post COX Rogue SE, Offset 16 mm, Double Bolt, 27.2 mm
- Seat post clamp COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
- Wheels Handbuild WTB STP i23 TCS/Novatec BOOST
- Tires Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.25 Performance, Folding
- Weight 13.1kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001592
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file