Why buy bike from us?
A stylish, rugged urban e-bike, built to turn rush hour into “what-a-rush!” hour.
Comfort and Control
- With an upright but sporty riding position, and big, grippy, bump-erasing tires, all you need to worry about is enjoying the ride.
Ready to Roll
- Built for daily duty with integrated pannier rack and fenders, bright front and rear lights and weather-sealed battery cover.
Power and Range
- Durable, reliable Bosch drive unit and powerful battery give you the speed you need, with the juice to go to the distance with a range up to 170 Km on a single charge.
Powered by Bosch
- The Performance Line CX drive unit and long-lasting 625Wh PowerTube battery make up Bosch's most powerful e-bike system. Increased torque of 85Nm and extended boost for effortless speed and endless fun.
SmartForm C1 Alloy
- Our premium alloy construction. C1 uses every technique in our arsenal to create frames that are incredibly light, stiff and durable, with a ride-feel that could only come from Cannondale.
Carbon Fiber Fork
- Canvas Neo features a light, stiff and durable full carbon fiber fork for precise handling without the weight.
- An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Also available with a Remixte unisex frame, featuring a lowered top tube for easier step-through and greater comfort.
Dual Battery Compatibility
- For double the range and double the adventure, the standard Canvas Neo frame comes pre-wired and ready for the installation of a second battery kit.
- Be seen. Highly reflective accents on the frame and fork increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Chain: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike w/ custom Ai offset, 38T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore M4100, 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M4100
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, OutFront 55mm offset, post mount disc, 15x110mm thru-axle, hidden cable routing
- Frame: SmartForm C1 Alloy, Dual Battery ready, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, Ai offset drivetrain, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, integrated speed sensor, KickFlip hidden kickstand mount, motor protection, lock mountHeadset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400 12x148
- Rims: WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Tire Size: 2.25
- Tires: Maxxis DTR-1, 29 x 2.25"
- Wheel Size: 29
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT401 hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT30 rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 740mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Urban
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6, 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL)
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°
- E-System Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- E-System Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
- E-System Charger: Bosch 4A
- E-System Display: Bosch Purion
- Extra 1: Supernova Mini 2 front light, Supernova E3 Tail Light, Tubus Wingee fender, rear pannier rack (8kg max capacity per side)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C64201M10MD, C64201M10SM, C64201M10LG, C64201M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file