Why buy bike from us?
Get Rollin’ with the Iconic GT Performer
The Performer has been a staple in freestyle for numerous years and today it is just as equipped to give you the confidence you need to make the most of every session
1. Sealed Front Hub
2. Two Top Tube Lengths
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm OffSet, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rear Cogs: 9T 1pc. Driver
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.5"H x 29"W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy U-type
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- Speeds: 1 Speed
- Front Hub: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36h, 15mm Nut
- Front Tire: GT LP-5 20 x 2.2"
- Rear Hub: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 15mm Nut Front, Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut Rear
- Rear Tire: GT LP-5 20 x 2.35"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G43601U10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file