Why buy bike from us?
Get down in the city with the Redux 2! Ready to commute or ride home from a show, the Redux 2 is up for the challenges of street commuting. There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city.
The Redux 2 is the bike that can handle it all. Nimble like a mountain bike but made for the street, this best-selling bike is the ultimate multi use machine. Plus, it’s fast and clean. Designed with a lightweight aluminium frame and fork, the Redux 2 is light enough to lift up steep stairs to an apartment but durable enough for hardcore city use. You get a 9 speed Shimano Alivio gear system, a larger diameter handlebar, and hydraulic disc brakes for optimal stopping power. This bike is smooth-shifting and low-maintenance with the ultimate braking power in wet and dirty conditions. Big all-terrain tires roll over almost anything in their path. Clean lines, sporty graphics, minimal logos and overall good looks also make the Redux 2 a top pick.
- Lightweight aluminium frame means the bike won't hold you back
- The Aluminium fork is both light and strong
- Equipped with 9 Shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs
- Vee Tyre Co. Zilent 27.5x1.65 tyres keep you moving
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes: silent and powerful breaking system
- Weight: 12.50Kg
- Bike Frame: Custom Formed Al-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum 27.5 City Sport
- Bike Fork: Alloy Blades, With Post Mount Disc,
- Bike Headset: 1 1/8"Internal Cartridge Bearing
- Bike Cranks: Alloy Forged 3pc 104bcd, 40t
- Bike Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Bike Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M4000 Shadow
- Bike Shifter: Shimano Acera M3000 9-speed Trigger Shifter, Right Side Only
- Bike Cogset: Shimano 9sp 11-34t Cassette
- Bike Chain: Kmc 9sp
- Bike Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release Disc, 32 Hole
- Bike Rear Hub: Alloy Quick Release Disc, 32 Hole
- Bike Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel With Brass Nipples
- Bike Rims: Alloy Ddm-5, 32h, 27.5", 28mm Wide Double Wall
- Bike Tires:vee Tire Co. Zilent 27.5x47c, Wire Bead, 30 Tpi
- Bike Brake Levers: Tektro Hd-t285
- Bike Pedals: Alloy Body, Chromoly Spindle
- Bike Handlebar: Double Butted Alloy 35mm, 28mm Rise, 680mm Wide
- Bike Grips: Mtb Lock-on With End Plugs
- Bike Stem: 3d Forged Aluminum Alloy, 35mm Bra Clamp
- Bike Seat: Redux Saddle
- Bike Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 X 350/400mm
- Bike Extras: Reflective Decals, Rack And Fender Mounts
- Bike Brakes: Tektro Hd-t285 Hydraulic Disc With 160mm Rotors
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RED243MT, RED248LT
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file