Born as part of the Hartington family, the Hartington 14 is the mini me addition for youngsters ranging from 2-4 years old. The sophisticated style of the Hartington sets it apart from most junior bikes. The trendy heritage styling and easy step through frame is supported with many comfort and practical benefits and features such as high rise handlebars, easy-reach brakes, none slip pedals and a brown wicker basket.
To keep your young riders outfit in tip-top condition we also provide the bikes with full colour coordinated mudguards and chain guard.
- Keeping the weight low was the key factor when designing the Hartington for no compromise performance.
- Contact points are the first thing you notice when you sit on a bike. For this reason, we spec ergonomic, comfortable saddles and grips.
- Full-length chainguard helps protect an excess clothing from drivetrain oil.
- A practical companion equipped with front basket, stabilisers & mudguards.
- Frame: Alloy 6061 Classic
- Fork: Forme Chromoly
- Chainset: Alloy, 28T 89mm
- Freewheel:Single Speed Freewheel
- Chain: KMC Single Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Brakes: Alloy Caliper
- Handlebars: Frome Steel Chrome Classic
- Headset: Alloy Integrated 1 1/8"
- Grips: Forme Comfort Rubber
- Stem: Frome Alloy Chrome Classic
- Saddle: Forme Junior Sprung Comfort
- Seatpost: Forme Alloy, 27.2mm
- Pedals: Fome Platform
- Wheels:Forme Alloy Nutted
- Tyres: Kenda Cream
- Chainguard: Fully Enclosed
- Mudguards: Full Length Colour Matched
- Basket: Wicker
- Stabilisers: Colour Matched
- Bell: Yes
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: FOR2001
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file