Why buy bike from us?
The Winster blends the speed of a road bike with the control of a mountain bike making it your ideal partner for year round fitness.
From stress-free commuting to a peaceful Sunday meander through the countryside, the Winster offers a multitude of uses.
- Hydroformed alloy frame and fork. Driven by Shimano 21 Speed drive train and rolling on 32H Alloy 6 bolt wheels and Kenda tyres. Stopped by powerful Tektro cable disc brakes. Finished with Forme alloy cockpit.
- Equipped with dirt sheltering mudguards, grippy wide tyres and alloy pannier rack for all your cargo needs.
- Comfortable, padded saddle to keep the ride enjoyable at all times.
- Clean look, integrated cable routing for improved cable longevity and transmission.
- All Winster models feature comfortable ergonomic grips.
- Larger 700c wheels to speed up your ride equipped with confidence inspiring multi-terrain 42mm Kenda Kwick Journey Tyres.
- Brands Forme
- Colour Black
- Series Winster
- Frame Alloy 6061 Internal cables and headset
- Cable Routing Internal
- Fork Forme Alloy Tapered Steerer
- Number of Gears 21
- Shifters Shimano Altus EZ Fire 21 Speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano TY701 3 speed Top Swing
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7 Speed
- Crankset ProWheel 28/38/48T 170mm
- Cassette/Freewheel Shimano Freewheel 7 Speed 14-28T
- Chain KMC 7 Speed
- Bottom Bracket Square taper Cartridge Bearing
- Brakes Tektro Cable Disc 160mm Rotors
- Handlebars Forme Alloy 640mm x 31.8mm
- Bar Tape/Grips Velo 135mm Ergo Rubber
- Stem Forme Alloy 31.8mm x 75mm
- Headset Integrated Tapered
- Saddle Selle Royal/Forme
- Seat Post Forme Alloy 2 bolt 27.2mm
- Pedals Black Nylon Platform
- Wheel Size 700c
- Wheelset Forme Alloy 32H Double Wall Rims with 6 Bolt QR Hubs
- Tyres Kenda 700 x 42c
- Colour Black
- Gender Mens, Adult
- Frame Material Alloy
- S: 18"
- M: 20"
- L: 22"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: FOR2067-1
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file