Why buy bike from us?
A lightweight, capable, and versatile gravel e-bike, with the power to chase horizons, explore routes less traveled or accelerate your daily routine.
- Big Tire Clearance: Plenty of room, even with big 700x42mm tires.
- Easy Charge: A simple to use, easy access charging port makes topping up a breeze. Or, plug in the optional range extender for a total battery capacity of 450Wh and take your rides even farther.
- The Boost: The Mahle ebikemotion drive system uses a lightweight 250W rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery to provide three levels of support. It's there when you need it, nearly imperceptible when you don't.
- Intuitive Controller: The integrated top tube controller lets you turn the system on, select your assist level and see your battery charge, all at the touch of a button, keeping your handlebars clean and uncluttered.
- Connected: An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Dialed Endurance Fit: Offers a perfectly balanced riding position: upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control when tackling off-road terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency.
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA Sealed
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Crank: Shimano GRX 600, 40T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 812, Shadow RD+
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 600, 1x11
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc,
internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 135mm bolt-on, tapered headtube, flat mount disc,
multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Headset: Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Front Hub: Formula CRX-512, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: EbikeMotion X35
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall, tubeless ready 32h (R) / 28h (F)
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Fire Size: 42
- Tires: WTB Resolute TCS, 700 x 42c, tubeless ready
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 160mm RT56 rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Saddle: Fizik New Aliante R5, 150mm width, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost: Promax SP-2032, Alloy, 27.2
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- E-System Drive Unit: Mahle ebikemotion X35+ 250W
- E-System Battery: Mahle ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-System Charger: Mahle ebikemotion X35
- E-System Display: Mahle ebikemotion iWoc ONE integrated controller
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C62301M10SM, C62301M10MD, C62301M10LG, C62301M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file