Why buy bike from us?
Our most affordable e-bike ever. The Electron uses the tried and tested SportDrive system with a 300wh battery, making it perfect for short daily trips to work or the shops. Offering a smooth power delivery the Electron is a classic step through bike which offers a comfortable upright riding position with a modern twist. -Dapu MD250S 36v 90nm 250w drive unit. -Phylion rack mount 300wh battery. -Range of up to 40km depending on riding conditions. -Full charge time of 4.5 hours.
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork: Suntour NEX 63mm travel
- Headset: FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8"
- Shifters: Shimano Acera SL-M3000 9 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-T3000 9 speed
- Chainset: Shimano STEPS FC-E6100 / 44T / 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano STEPS DU-E6100
- Chain: KMC X9E
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-36T
- Rims: J19ZK / 36H
- Hubs: Shimano HB-TX505/FH-TX505 / 36H / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: CST Xpedium Ampero 700x38c
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Handlebars: Alloy / 16mm rise x 30deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 620mm
- Stem: Adjustable A-head / 90mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal / steel rail
- Seatpost: Alloy suspension / 27.2x300mm
- Pedals: Resin metro
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB20300SM, RB20300LG
Barcodes: 5027726627668, 5027726627675
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file