Why buy bike from us?
- Hidden Power: With its strong 250w rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery, the Mahle ebikemotion electric assist system gives you the power to do more. It's just like riding a bike, only easier.
- Intuitive Controller: Turn the power on, select your assist level and see your battery charge, all with a simple color-coded button
- Fast and Easy: To blend speed with comfort, Quick Neo SL uses road-bike style wheels fitted with larger volume tires for better bump absorption, grip and durability.
- Comfortable & Capable: Comfort comes standard thanks to bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, and a riding position that’s upright for visibility and ease, yet forward enough for efficient speed.
- Be Seen: The Quick Neo SL's graphics feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety in low light conditions
- Intellimount Stem: Lets you mount your phone easily and securely on the stem, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale App.
- Two Frame Options: The Quick Neo SL comes in two frame styles – a low standover, easy-to-throw-a-leg-over Standard model, and the Remixte, an even easier-to-throw-a-leg-through, unisex step-thru design.
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC E9T, 9-speed
- Crank: Prowheel, 38T
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG201, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Fork: Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Frame: SmartForm C3 alloy, internal battery, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Front Hub: Formula CRX-512, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- Rims: Shining, 32 hole
- Spokes: (F) Stainless Steel, 14g / (R) 13g
- Tire Size: 38
- Tires: Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 700 x 38c, Green Guard, Addix-E compound
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano UR300 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 680mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- E-System Drive Unit: Mahle ebikemotion X35 250W
- E-System Battery: Mahle ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-System Charger: Mahle ebikemotion X35
- E-System Display: Mahle ebikemotion iWoc ONE integrated controller, smartphone app with Intellimount stem
- Light: Herrmans H-Trace rear light
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C63400M10LG, C63400M10SM, C63400M10MD
Barcodes: 884603794975, 884603794951, 884603794968
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file