Why buy bike from us?
Inspired by over 130 years of classic British design, the Willow blends modern components with a timeless retro look you’ll fall head over heels for. In a throwback to Raleigh’s roots, the lightweight frame features graphics inspired by our humble beginnings in Nottingham, coated in a protective lacquer to keep your bike in tip-top condition. And with a roomy wicker-style basket, you’ve got oodles of room for your essentials – whether that’s beer, grub or a tiny pooch.?
Aside from its classic vintage features, the Willow has all the fixings of a cracking bike. The classic aluminium frame has a relaxed geometry for an upright, easy ride, with additions like a Selle Royal saddle and soft detailed grips keeping you comfy on those longer journeys. The 7-speed derailleur gears make getting up slopes a doddle, while colour-coordinated mudguards keep your clothes dry on rainy days. Finished with a handy kickstand and a traditional ding-dong bell, this classic town bike has everything you need to get out and about in style?
- beautiful wicker basket
- vintage features
- Fork Type Raleigh Classic Steel Rigid 22.2mm, Fork Crown with Raleigh Logo
- Frame Material Raleigh Classic Aluminium Twin Tube Low Step Women's Frame Internal Rear Brake and Derailleur Cables, Steering Limiter
- Frame Shape Low step
- Total Bike Weight 17kg
- Handlebar Aluminium, City, 580mm Wide, High Polished Silver
- Saddle Selle Royal Sky Kennebeck 8084, Silver Rail and Spring, Brown
- Seatpost Aluminium, Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, High Polished Silver
- Stem Steel, Trekking, 30 Degree Rise, 22.2mm, High Polished Silver
- Brake Lever Aluminium Lever, Resin Bracket
- Number of Gears 7
- Right Shift Lever Shimano Tourney SL-RS36-7R, 7 speed Revoshift
- Cassette Shimano Tourney AMFTZ5007428, 7 speed, 14-28
- Chain6/7 speed
- Chainring Raleigh Classic Steel Chainwheel, 42T, 170mm Aluminium Crank
- Pedals Aluminium trekking, 9/16", black/silver
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney RD-TY300, 6/7 Speed, Direct Attachment
- Front Wheel HubAluminium 36h, Nutted, Silver
- Rear Wheel HubAluminium 36h, Nutted, Silver
- Rim Aluminium 700C Double Wall 36H, Machined Side Wall, Colour Coordinated
- Tyres CST C1635, 700x45c, Anti Puncture Layer, Reflective Strip, Full Cream
- Wheel Set Double wall 36h, Machined Side Wall, Colour coordinated, Aluminium Nutted Hub
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: WIL17T, WIL19T2, WIL17T2, WIL19T3
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file