Why buy bike from us?
Our classic Croix de Fer gets updated with an urban twist.
The bike that helped define us has now been flattened, so you can cut through the traffic Monday to Friday and hit the gravel roads on the weekend.
With the same classic Mjolnir steel Croix de Fer frame and fork you know it will ride like the original and can still be loaded up and taken anywhere.
The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix - and it doesn't end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
Regular 9mm QRs front and rear, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
- Where it thrives: In town, leisurely rides
- What it's built for: Visibility, comfort, agility
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
- Chainset Type: Double
- Discipline: Adventure & Gravel
- Fork Material: Chromoly
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame: Genesis Mjolnir seamless double-butted chromoly
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Chromoly disc fork with anything cage mounts
- Headset: PT-1606 EC34 Upper/EC34 Lower
- Shifters: Shimano Sora SL-R3000 9spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000 9spd GS cage
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000 band on
- Chainset: Genesis TAF37 46/30T, XS = 165mm, S/M = 170mm, L/XL = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG400-9 11/34T 9spd
- Rims: Jalco XCD23
- Hubs: KT-K68, 6 Bolt, 32h
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200
- Brake levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 9deg backsweep, XS = 640MM, SM/MED = 660MM, L-XL = 680MM
- Stem: Genesis Alloy, 31.8mm, -6 deg, 100mm
- Saddle: Genesis
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Pedals: NW-91K with cage
- Size S: 164-172cm
- Size M: 170-178cm
- Size L: 178-186cm
- Size XL: 184-192cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21010LG, GN21010XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file