Why buy bike from us?
Our classic Croix de Fer gets updated with an urban twist.
- The bike that helped define us has now been flattened, so you can cut through the traffic Monday to Friday and hit the gravel roads on the weekend.
- With the same classic Mjolnir steel Croix de Fer frame and fork you know it will ride like the original and can still be loaded up and taken anywhere.
- The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on the provided 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix - and it doesn't end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
- Regular 9mm QRs front and rear, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
- Fork Material: Chromoly
- Frame Material: Steel
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200 hydraulic brakes
- Intended Use: Adventure, Gravel
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG400-9 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Fork: Chromoly Disc Fork With Anything Cage Mounts
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000 Band On
- Grip Tape: Genesis
- Headset: PT-1606 EC34 Upper / EC34 Lower
- Hubs: KT-K68 / 6 Bolt
- Pedals: NW-91K With Cage
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000 9 Speed GS Cage
- Rims: Jalco XCD23
- Saddle: Genesis
- Seat Post: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350 mm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora SL-R3000 9 Speed
- Spokes: Steel 14 g
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 deg 100 mm
- Tyres: WTB Nano 700 x 40c
- Frame Shape: Crossbar
- Gender: Mens, Womens
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: GN21010LG, GN21010XL, GN21010SM, GN21010MD
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file