Why buy bike from us?
You know the saying, 'power is nothing without control'? It's the reason that the brand-new Aim SL features 100mm of smooth, RockShox-flavoured bump-swallowing travel - with lockout. Combined with the strong Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, tapered head tube and grippy 2.25in tyres, it's your guarantee of always being in full control, wherever your curiosity takes you. Wide-ranging Shimano 2x9 gears put the ideal ratio for any trail at your fingertips, and the frame's internal cable routing even allows for a future dropper post upgrade. What's holding you back?
- Completely revised for 2022, the brand-new Aim's sleek looks are thanks to its smooth-welded head tube and seat tube junctions.
- It incorporates a threaded bottom bracket and internal cable routing for long-lasting service and simple maintenance.
- There's even a flat disc mount that integrates seamlessly with our kickstand mount, and integrated mounting points for ACID mudguards and carrier.
- Updated geometry includes a lower top tube for more confident handling, and there's plenty of room to run wide, grippy and comfortable 2.25in tyres.
- Our SizeSplit system has an expanded range too, so however tall you are there'll be an Aim that fits perfectly.
- SIZE: Size Split: 27.5: XS (14"), S (16") // 29: M (18"), L (20"), XL (22"), XXL (24")
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- FORK: RockShox Judy Silver TK Coil, 100mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200/UR300, Hydr. Disc Brake, PM/FM (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M2020, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M2010-9R, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-MT101, 36x22T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: ACID React
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH868, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2", Semi-Integrated
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- WEIGHT: 13,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 50150014, 50150016, 50150018, 50150020, 50150022, 50150024, 50151014, 50151016, 50151018, 50151020, 50151022, 50151024
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file