Take the road less travelled, and see where it takes you. The Reaction Hybrid Performance takes the power of Bosch's third-generation drive system and adds sophisticated PowerTube design and easy-to-use Shimano 9-speed gears. A wider saddle and lock-on grips with a 100m Suntour suspension fork ensure you're comfortable for the long haul. And we fitted Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for safe, all-weather control. Follow your curiosity...
- Form follows function. The Reaction Hybrid Performance's elegant PowerTube frame conceals a large-capacity Bosch battery inside the down tube for sleek looks and better protection from the elements.
- Internally routed cables match the clean design æsthetic, offering long-lasting, low-maintenance gear-shifting accuracy.
- A Trapeze frame option gives riders who are more comfortable with a lower top tube an easy access option, without compromising performance.
- And, with Size Split, you can be assured of finding the perfect fit.
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- SIZE: Size Split: 27.5: XS (13.5"), S (15") // 29: M (17"), L (19"), XL (21"), XXL (23"); Trapeze: 27.5: S (15") // 29: M (17"), L (19")
- FORK: SR Suntour NVX30 Coil, 100mm
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Performance Generation 3 (65Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 625
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- CHARGER: Bosch 2A
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M3100-R, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 175mm, 38T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: Rodi Blackrock 23, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.35
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 720mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence
- HEADSET: 27.5: ACROS AZX-1041, BlockLock 135°, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm) // 29: ACROS AZF-1039, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- WEIGHT: 23,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 53310219, 53310217, 53310215, 53310221, 53310223, 53311219, 53311217, 53311215, 53311221, 53311213, 53311223, 53312219, 53312217, 53312215, 53312221, 53312223
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file