Want to get more out of the places you ride? The Reaction Hybrid Pro's fourth-generation Bosch CX motor, Purion controller and high-capacity PowerTube battery give you the power you need to explore. Combined with Shimano's legendarily reliable Deore 1x11 transmission, it's your ticket to riding further, higher and more often than before. The X-Fusion air fork features a lockout, easy adjustability and Boost front axle for plush bump-swallowing performance. And grippy 2.6in Schwalbe tyres with powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in full control.
- It's all in the detail. So sleek is the Reaction Hybrid's PowerTube frame design, you'll barely notice the high-capacity Bosch battery and sophisticated, fourth-generation CX motor.
- But you'll definitely recognise the power. Agile Ride Geometry and a 1.5in head tube deliver impeccable, confidence-inspiring handling. Internally routed cables reduce maintenance and help keep gear shifts clean and precise.
- The Trapeze frame option and full Size Split breakdown mean there's a Reaction Hybrid to suit everyone.
- There's even routing for a stealth dropper post upgrade, so your Reaction Hybrid can stay with you as your riding skills develop.
- SIZE: Size Split: 27.5: XS (13.5"), S (15") // 29: M (17"), L (19"), XL (21"), XXL (23"); Trapeze: 27.5: S (15") // 29: M (17"), L (19")
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, 1.5 Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- FORK: X-Fusion MIG32 Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, Lockout
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 500
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- CHARGER: Bosch 2A
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore RD-M5100-SGS, 11-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M5100, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 175mm, 38T
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.6
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 720mm
- GRIPS: ACID React Pro
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence
- HEADSET: 27.5: ACROS AZX-1032, BlockLock 120°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm) // 29: ACROS AZX-1030, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- WEIGHT: 23,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 53410119, 53410121, 53410123, 53410115, 53410117
Barcodes: 4054571361837, 4054571361844, 4054571361851, 4054571361813, 4054571361820
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file